And as always we’re afraid we’re going to fall short of our goals. I always try to come up with tips for helping you meet your goals and some good advice for getting you on the road to success.
So take these points to heart and decide what’s going to work best for you:
1) Be realistic in your goals. Don’t try to accomplish too much.
2) Make a plan. Don’t think you’ll just wing it.
3) Decide on the Pros and Cons. You won’t fall back into your old ways if you see the pitfalls black on white.
4) Get your friends and family involved. They’ll help you stay focused.
5) Enjoy rewards and don’t punish yourself. If you succeed, great. If you fail, try harder but don’t get down about it.
6) Track your progress. You’ll love seeing your goals get closer and closer.