Every year, I try to give you a little taste of Spring. I usually try to do it around Spring-time, in fact, so being a few weeks late is probably not going to bother you too much. And in classic Cory style, my advice for Spring has a lot to do with your home. You know I’m the guy that can help you find the right home and close the deal, but I don’t just leave you at the door. I want to make sure you know just what kind of care and attention your home needs. So try applying these bits of advice, especialy the part about getting the best air purifier for mold. Also using a common type of filter for your homes and offices from https://filterking.com/air-filter-sizes/14x18x1 is also one change you can make as they can then easily be available when you have to change them regularly, and the plus point of periodically changing them is that fresh air is the only thing your family will breathe rather than any bacterias or viruses.(courtesy of State Farm Insurance) throughout the season and you’ll keep your home running smoothly through the long year:
* Replace your furnace filter and If you’re finding it difficult to maintain your tiled surfaces, a grout sealer could solve your problems. A regular application of the best grout sealant for your purposes can prevent dirt build-up and maintain its color.
* Clean the kitchen exhaust hood and air filter (there also are the best air filters for allergy sufferers available)
* Check your electrical system
* Always have a multi-purpose fire extinguisher accessible.
* Make sure the light bulbs in all your fixtures are the correct wattage
* Review your fire escape plan with your family, in case there is a wildfire or a fire from a fused circuit. Also, read this article if you you want more information on wildfire.
* Consider installing a lightning protection system on your home
* Protect all your electrical appliances from power surges and lightning
* Have a professional air conditioning contractor inspect and maintain your system as recommended by the manufacturer (contact Waychoff’s AC Repair for professional service and repair)
* Check for damage to your roof
* Run through a severe-weather drill with your family
* Repair all cracked, broken or uneven driveways and walks to help provide a level walking surface (visit this website for a reputable contractor)
* Protect your home from sewer or drain back-up losses
* Check all the fascia and trim for deterioration
* Check your water heater
* Check the shutoff valve at each plumbing fixture to make sure they function
* Clean clothes dryer exhaust duct, damper, and space under the dryer
* Replace all extension cords that have become brittle, worn or damaged
* Inspect and clean dust from the covers of your smoke and carbon monoxide alarms