For today’s article let’s just have some fun. And drool a little bit. When it comes to real estate there’s something that people love to talk about, namely the mansions of the rich and famous. Or just the super-rich. Really the sky’s the limit (literally) when it comes to how much some of society’s elite spent on their pads.
So just for the fun of it, let’s crunch some numbers.
1) This $56 million New Jersey home is known as the Stone Mansion.
2) For just $10 million this Texas home and its 48,000 square feet could be yours.
3) This one really looks like a bargain for just $11.5 million in Georgia.
4) This quaint California home sold for $50 million in the middle of the crash. Sounds reasonable, right?
5) Lying high in Beverly Hills is this whale of a house built by the owner of the Hyatt.
6) For a New York home this isn’t bad – 100,000 sq. ft. A billionaire owns it so guess how much he paid.
7) This $85 million home tucked away in California is probably worth the nice price tag.
If you think you know of some really impressive homes out there feel free to share your findings in the comments.
Have a great weekend!